At our PR and marketing training school, we’re passionate about sharing knowledge to help people within businesses become their own brand curators.
We recently ran a survey to help us plan our Hugoversity seminar experience for 2019. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback, here’s the results:
Feedback was really positive, but some key things we’re going to improve based on responses are:
- Seminar length – our seminars had previously been 10-minute taster sessions, but will now be 20 to 30 minutes in length
- Seminars will be more engaging – expect questions throughout and maybe even a test at the end!
- We’re keeping the same time and day (fourth Friday of each month)
- We will spread the seminars throughout the Tees Valley and beyond
In order to be able to deliver the improvements, Hugoversity will become a paid for membership in 2019 for non-Harvey & Hugo clients.
For just £120+VAT per year, you will receive:
- 11 x 20 to 30-minute seminars for up to two people from your organisation, per event
- The opportunity to network with businesses from across the North East
- Monthly newsletter and blogs
- Chance to earn an exclusive Hugoversity badge for good attendance
- Invites to Harvey & Hugo events
- Online student profile linking back to your website (new feature for 2019)
- Monthly social media promotion from the Hugoversity and Harvey & Hugo accounts
Harvey & Hugo clients
Seminars will still be free for Harvey & Hugo clients and those who kindly host a Hugoversity throughout the calendar year.
Two free sessions
Not sure whether Hugoversity is for you? Try before you subscribe! Potential members are welcome to come along to two seminars free of charge before officially becoming a Hugoversity member.
If you would like to become a member of Hugoversity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01325 486666 and we’ll get you enrolled.